Affordable Wideband ECUs - How to?

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sat Apr 1 09:26:27 GMT 2000

Hi !
We have to measure the IONs in the combustion flame.........thanks
I was a little conserned what the ions could do with EGOR....

Thinking loud again.....
The EGOR could have a PC connection with a AFR map ,fill in the desierd
AFR and drive .We have to have RPM and a MAP sensor .
Maybe the ecus of our cars is going not to be possible to hack anymore,
then our option is outside manipulation,or changing ecu.
If we want full controll without forcing the ecu into closed loop we could
add mili sec directly to the injectors or electronicaly controll the fuel
pressure with a add on PWM valve.Mostly the reason for canging cal is to
increase the hp.A PWM valve will give us more fuel to play with.
Espen