'93 Ford EEC-IV

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Apr 6 03:43:51 GMT 2000

oh--well, then--you're in for a long, long wait. Best of luck, cause
they share squidly. First off, the info is scrambled, the algorythms
in most ECA's changes per vehicle--I've personally seen 4 different
ECA's in the same model/year pickup. You can try "Shiftmaster"--but
you'll still rely on them somewhat, and be about 8 years behind the
technology.

Lyndon.