C/L WB/WOT OEM ECUs...

Merethe Wichstroem mwichstr at online.no
Fri Apr 7 09:31:33 GMT 2000

--15197996.955099855154.JavaMail.webmail1 at pompel2.online.no

Hi!
I feel its possible to go C/L (coolant???:-))outside the
aria where the ECU is going C/L by controlling the temp sensor,or adding fuel pressure by a PWM valve in series with the existing fuel system.By controlling the fuel pressure we can force the oem ECU into the C/L fueling requiered for ad on kompressors+.Then we are one step further than Felpro.And could be the perfect ad on for aftermarket equipment.But if we want to take it all the way
we need to have C/L ignition as well,to make a ad on automatic .How to get controll of the advance?
Espen
--15197996.955099855154.JavaMail.webmail1 at pompel2.online.no--