87 TPI Fuel Pressure Setting

Todd Burkard toddburkard at pcmc.com
Sat Apr 8 14:56:41 GMT 2000

Does anyone know the Stock fuel pressure setting on a 87 Iroc With a 305 TPI motor I put a adjustable fuel pressure Regulator on and it is running a little Fat. I needed to increase the fuel pressure to compensate for the increase from a 305 to a 327 but I bought the system in parts and I put the Adjustable regulator on as I was putting it together and none of my manuals gives a setting so I set it at about 50 PSI to start. Even some formulas for calculating what it would be would be fine I have a Big Calculator ;)

I am in the process of coming up with a new Chip for it and another project (Can never have just one going) but I need to figure out the chip stuff first, but any suggestions on what to add there also would be fine.

Thanks,
Todd