C/L WB/WOT OEM ECUs...

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Sun Apr 9 11:42:02 GMT 2000

Hi Gar,
      I have done alot of tip in AE with screw type superchargers and GM
computers and there are quite a few variables in the GM software that affect
this....I am trying to answer this as best I can up front but as we all
know...more questions begat better answers....I know about the TPS delta
enrich....I know about the delta MAP enrich....I know about the multiplier
for both.....and I know about the time constant delay for all of the
above.....the suck part about making all these work together is lots of
time.......and from what I have spent the most time with in a PCM...the time
constant(while in GM closed loop) can only be bypassed for a max of a little
over 2 seconds......I love what we are talking about for UEGO closed loop
control, but can't see it happening without rewriting the code(what I change
above is lookup tables :<) for those of us still learning
:).....Walter.....any ideas???
-Carl Summers