Updated '747 ignition info

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu Apr 13 01:16:39 GMT 2000

To the good folks of the gm-ecm list: an updated copy of the '747 spark
control
paper can be found on our web site. This is the result of the tuning
accomplished
over the past summer (I know, it's almost summer again). . .

http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/ecm_info/1227747/projects/747_ignition/

Corrections and additions have been made. Also, the last of the spark
only .bin
file can be found there. It was the 61'st tuning .bin for this setup.
Many other ECMs
use some of the same spark control strategies as the '747.

BobR.