newbie

DarthOlds at aol.com DarthOlds at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 04:26:53 GMT 2000

Hi,
New to this list, and a GM owner.
For the time being I'll just hang out and lurk. I just want to learn a little
more before I open my big mouth.
A little about me now.
I'm a long time member of the Oldsgmail list (also on Majordummy).
I'm an Olds man. I have an 83 Cutlass Supreme project car, and 84 Cutlass
daily driver. I want to use a port FI setup on my Olds motor. I figure this
is the best place to start.
Here's the deal, I read an article in HotRod about a 55 Olds with TPI Olds
368.
I want to do the same, only with my 307. I'm going to have a sheetmetal
intake built,
and have Lingenfelter install the injector bungs and fuel rails. I will use
the throttle
body, injectors, and ECU from a 305 TPI unit I salvaged from my wife's 85 TA.
Well, that's the plan.
Any ideas, comments, or anything I should know?
Looking forward to learning a lot.

DarthOlds
Kevin White
http://members.xoom.com/dvaderolds/cutlass.html