Aftermarket ECUs. Haltech, Wolf EMS, SDS

Jurgen Hartwig turbo6bar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 16:56:02 GMT 2000

Do any of you guys or gals use one of the aftermarket ECU kits?  I need a
system which can handle a 4 cylinder turbo.  Do you have recommendations?
Currently, I am researching GM FI and know of Sunbird Turbo FI, but I
honestly don't think I have the skills to modify that OEM setup to my
application.  I am good mechanically and am able to tune carbs and engines,
but I am not so great with the idea of EPROMS and chips.

My application is a Porsche 912E with larger displacement and turbo.  I
would like provisions for staged injection and drivers for water injection.
Ignition capabilities and ignition retard are a plus.

If anyone has anything for sale, just let me know.

Thanks in Advance
Jay