Aftermarket ECUs. Haltech, Wolf EMS, SDS

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Sat Apr 15 14:23:25 GMT 2000

I think the M48Pro used to cost around $3200 to $3800 depending on the
options and the M8 was about $5000. Wide range 02 control was an option
(although I can't remember if these prices include it or not). These are
prices in the US from a couple of years ago. For more info you can go to
http://www.motec.com

Jason

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org