adding a tps

Swayze kswayze at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 19 21:04:44 GMT 2000

I use IE so if  it doesn't work try typing in th URL( I had to update a
bunch when I switched from netscape)
http://www.jimsperformance.com/
universal TPS is on about the third catalog page
part# on it starts out with 1609.... or 4 or something like that
I'll post it when I get home. It may be cheaper thru a dealer.

byE
Mike
Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com