Shift light?

Gavin gavston at sprockets.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 21:31:54 GMT 2000

Just had a look on their website, try this link:

http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM2917.html

        -gavin

How good are you at electronics???

I've been looking through the maplin catalogue(UK) for parts for my digital
dash for my bike.  There is a frequency to voltage converter chip (National
Semiconductor Chip# LM2917N)

Then you can set up a row of op-amps, and have a series of LED's ranging
from it would be a good idea to change gear soon, to please order new
pistons, conrods etc..

Also, you can put in a POT and have a variable shift light!!

The chip costs £4.

If I can help further, please ask.

                                                            -Gavin