Adding a TPS

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Thu Apr 20 01:31:34 GMT 2000

Hi Matthew,

You might try looking at an '87 Camaro V6 tps.  It has 2 mounting holes, 3 pin
weatherpack connector,  and a spring loaded lever for position sensing.  I'm
facing a similar problem,  adding a TPS pot to a Bosch throttle position switch
for my EFI332 conversion,  and think the Camaro part may do it for me.  I'll be
interested in hearing how you solve the problem.

Bill