adding a tps

Swayze kswayze at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 20 05:58:23 GMT 2000

This may very well be for a GM v-6 TPS as the description sounded exactly like it 3-holes designed to fit a throttle shaft (thru hole) where as the other one I have for a GM v-6 does not.
part #'s from the side of it
E45F 9B989AA
  4B25C

maybe somebody on the list can identify  the OEM as there is nothing to indicate mfc.
woks great  for my TB. (NR yet)

Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com
kswayze at bellsouth.net