VIRUS ALERT

Gavin gavston at sprockets.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 08:42:42 GMT 2000

Thanks a lot.  I viewed the code of the message, by, in Outlook Express,
right clicking the message, properties, details tab, then message source.
Look at the bottom for anyone who knows a fair bit about programming.

Quite interesting.  Another one for the collection!!!

I wondered why on boot up I got "Driver Memory Error" in the taskbar.  It
tells it to!

Oh, and because i am too lazy to post another message (sorry), I take on
board Grumpys comments on homebrew stuff.  But it is rewarding when stuff
goes right.  To solve one of the problems of flashing etc, why not go
digital on that end and put a schmitt (sp?) trigger, then you can set the
voltage for when it comes on, and goes off, hence an overlap.  Just another
thought!

        -gavin