Types of EFI

Socket7 beebob.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 04:25:59 GMT 2000

Dear All,
I am a last year student at Mechanical Engineering, 10 November Institute of
Technology - Surabaya, INDONESIA. Now, I am doing my final project about
Electronic Fuel Injection.
I have some question that, maybe, you can help me to answer it. I have read
in some literatures that there are some types of EFI, such as D-Type and
L-Type. Can you help me to explain what is the advantages and the
disadvantage of each type ??? I need this information to write my thesis.
Thank you.

regards,
Novan Ananda
beebob.geo at yahoo.com