What were they thinking?

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Fri Apr 21 20:14:09 GMT 2000

> Lightbulbs have started going off lately.  Perhaps I'm just stupid, but
did
> anyone else know that GM was using 27C256 chips in the 86-89 TPIs.

Yes.  Like everything else around here, nothing is written in stone.  GM
does what gm does, same engine, same ecm, different code, why?, I dunno.
Nothing stupid about that.  Just after a while ya jus kinda always look to
see if the read is right or strange.   Usually the reader will read either,
and it will just look strange.
  Also, seen em use just the upper, or lower 1/2 when doing that
Grumpy