Programming chip

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Apr 23 21:38:55 GMT 2000

Hi, Dan.
Hex workshop demos are available all over the place.  Here's one
place...
http://www.bpsoft.com/

I don't know of a disadvantage to using the larger chips, but I'm
really no expert.  There are ways to use larger chips to store more
than one calibration, then switch between the two.  This is in the
archives.
The advantage for me was that I could raid the bios out of a junk 386
motherboard and use the eprom for my 749 testing.  I've also walked
through the used pc stores sucking up used and junk cards and stealing
eproms out of them.  Most I pay is $1/card, usually less.
Shannen