The Many Names of Garfield

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed Aug 2 13:38:43 GMT 2000

You bring up a good point, its kinda like Al Gone, he has reinvented
himself.. what 70 times now.
If Mr. Willis (what you talkin bout Willis) does end up being Garbanzo look
for him in the next Muppet Movie    "FUEL INJECTED MUPPETS"

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.