[Admin] Searching archives.

ext-peter.betts at nokia.com ext-peter.betts at nokia.com
Thu Aug 3 06:24:45 GMT 2000

> How clever,
> At this stage read the archives.
>

> Again read the archives
> Again read the plugs.

I'm not trying to annoy anyone but as people keep replying look at the
archive I'd like to just say that they are hard to search through in a
coherent thread. Just a massive 1997, 1998, 1999 download and nothing from
2000. The search hyperlink wasn't active on the web page.

Anybody know how best to view the archives? Are there applications to help
filter and order by discussion thread from the *.txt file downloadable from
the web?

Thanks

Pete