[admin] RE: WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

ext-peter.betts at nokia.com ext-peter.betts at nokia.com
Thu Aug 3 15:42:14 GMT 2000

..and on that subject I'm trying hard to find an application or search
engine to do this filtering and place the archive data in a nice neat email
thread, but I'm an electronics engineer not an IT man. If anyone is a web
guru then maybe they can chip in and help out with the voluntary list admin.

There is some much information on the list I want to digest so I'm only
trying to help.

Pete