Archives

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Sat Aug 5 00:55:43 GMT 2000

Grumpy at CSH HQ

> Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:53:08 -0400
> From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>

> You ever try editing the archives?.
> I was trying to, at one time,
> Always, hoped to get back to it, so I do have some interest in it.
> Trouble is the bin library seems to be more in need now.  Instead
of your
> instant response, why not offer to help edit them into someting?.
> Oh, that would take effort.  Sorry to bother you......
> Grumpy

I haven't read all the archives, but I do use a little DOS
program called "list". I use it to do searches and it
works pretty good. So, guys you don't have to read all
of it, just search for what you want, before you post
a query.

I started editing headers out of the archives a while back.
I'm gonna get some time off work at the end of the month.
Maybe I'll spend some time on that project. After a couple
of cat scans, exams and blood tests, I'm scheduled for
surgery to remove what the doctor refered to as "the mother
of all thyroid glands". Apparently this goiter has swelled down
behind my breast bone and is large enough to make it difficult
to breath and swallow. On a good note, doc was sure enough
that it's not cancer, that he didn't do the biopsy originally
planned. If the doc has to split my breats bone to get it out,
 I could be working on the archives for 3 to 4 weeks.

Later,
Gerald Pelnar
wd0fyf at mpks.net
http://www.mpks.net/homepage/wd0fyf/
McPherson, KS

P.S. Wizards wear cone shaped hats. too.