Spark Plug Reading was: WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 4 23:38:59 GMT 2000

This is to the level of what exactly are you trying to do.
If I was doing a Winston Cup (or other carbed situations), and worried about
get 98% out of my car for HP, and MPG then yes the only way to do it would
be 150 MPH plug cuts.   Pro racing raises the ante, to a new level.
Emulating a ProTuner to this degree isn't necessary.

Now for street cars things blur.
Since were efi related, the cruise, and DFCO, enable you to back out of
things (when they are to set right), and not ruin the plug readings.

If you've got things really, really right doesn't matter when you check the
plugs.
When doing an intial calibration, there is alot of road side plug cuts
Grumpy