Injector flow rate vs. PSI?

Scott Knight scott at scottknight.com
Mon Aug 7 15:51:26 GMT 2000

Bruce,

> They are tested at the manufacturers specs., and there is no standard.  Some
> are rated at 39-41-43 PSI, and the TBIs vary from about 13-15.

I should already know this, but was under the apparent misunderstanding
that port injectors were rated at 3-bar, or 43.5 psi.  How to tell what
the rated pressure is for different injectors?  I have only seen the
flow ratings on the ones I look at (port injectors, 24-56 lb/hr).

Later dates.
Scott Knight  mailto:scott at scottknight.com
http://www.scottknight.com/ IRC:SS396man
'00 White Grand Prix GTP