WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Aug 10 05:32:48 GMT 2000

I actually hate working on a hot engine. Torque specs are to
be observed--19-22 ft/lbs comes to mind. Bad thing about using
anti-seize is that you need to reduce applied torque or you can
really get those plugs in tight...I don't have too many vettes show
up at the shop...but a lot of 2.2L Mopars, though...can't say I've
ever had a plug screw up a head yet.
Lyndon.