Hello Everyone

JN jwn at sgi.net
Thu Aug 10 13:37:18 GMT 2000

New member here.  Well actually I joined quite some time ago to learn how to
tune my 89 Corvette by editing my prom software.  I quickly learned that
this was not the place to start and that I needed to do alot of research and
reading.  I am familiar with the GM engine management system in my car and
how it works.  I now have software (GMEPRO I wanted a DOS based program) for
customizing my own prom.  After getting familiar with the tables you can
edit with the GM Epro, I am now ready to buy the programmer and erazor.  I
do however have some easy questions for the experts out there.  What I would
like to do is modify my extra calpak by removing the EPROM and replacing
with a ZIF socket.  This seems to me to the easiest way to swap chips.  That
way I can buy 10 or so 27C128 chips with out having to erase one at a time.

What adapter part number do I need?

Thanks