Hello, Chip tuning

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:35:33 GMT 2000

Hello all,
Can anyone give me some guidance on where to look for info on programming a
digifant VW computer. I have a program from Kevin Timmerman that allows me
to graphically edit the table values which has been a great begging piece
but does not allow me to change injector duty to install bigger injectors.
>From what I have heard from Kevin and others this is quite complicated but I
know it can be done. A programmer in PA has recently done it. Of course he
wants over 600 bucks for one prgram and I am constantly changing stuff on my
car. I am looking to go from 240cc's to something on the order of 450-500cc
to allow form ~280 or so hp. Please respond with any info.
Thanks,
Justin