The EGOR has landed ... sorta

Gar Willis garwillis at msn.com
Wed Aug 16 04:47:06 GMT 2000

OK, we're back online, that is, them brain-cells what survived the
move and interesting landing. Whew! GAWD but the weather is better
here!!! My poor frail meat body was drinking in the atmospherics for
daysNdaiz on end, once we got here. Something about the sun being
visible *and* your friend. Not to mention them oceanic evening
breezes. Heh. Put me down as a extra-sour-dough junkie for life.

Anyhoo, I WAS able to fetch up all 752 awaiting email messages, so if
you mailed me privately concerning the EGOR waiting list, I probly DID
indeed get your missive. I haven't have any indication yet that my ISP
spillled any mail on the floor, so I think we be fine.

It remains to be seen how much longer it will take to get the shop
back upNrunning, producing EGORs. I have a couple decent leads on
working space, but the rents for commercial footage have skyrocketed
here even more than the domestics. Happily, it doesn't take much room
to make them, so bear with me, and we should be "goring E's" before
you know it.

Gar