Fuel injector cleaning system?

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 20:51:33 GMT 2000

Anyone have any good or bad experience with any of the fuel injector cleaning
systems out there?  Do they actually work very often?

My stepfather is considering purchasing one because of all of the injected
vehicles the family has (they also own a bodyshop so we always have project
vehicles around as well) and he was thinking  it may be useful to have around.
The system he is looking at costs around $700 and is being sold by the Matco
tool guy.

Just wondering if these systems are worthwhile.

Thanks
Gabe