Partial success - final take

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 24 00:59:42 GMT 2000

It all blows against the intake floor before going anywhere, as I recall.
On the weber DCOE conversions we did, just fired the charge at a right
angle, and then is fell to the floor.  Sounds terrible, but worked really
well, least up to 150 HP and this was 25 years ago.

I spaced the injector head up slightly so that with the over sized
butterflies the spray hitting the walls above the plate did seem to help the
idle a tad, but that was cause the pattern was covering the butterfly and
you could see the fuel drip to the low side of the butterfly.

In closing on the 850 series of stuff the intake is the problem, and just
take you licks at idle and enjoy the power else where
Bruce