Partial success - final take

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 25 02:01:56 GMT 2000

Hello, my name is Bruce
  From the audience,  Hi Bruce
I'm a closet 850 lover.

Now with that said and out of the way.

My thought was running two port injectors just one the front and rear of
where the TB would mount.
Then use a 747.
Just don't know if there is really a way to make the 747 work on a 4.  I've
heard hints, but never a true yes it will work if you use a netres from X,
or what ever.
And a small turbo would have to look cute on it <g>
I used to work atta shop where we installed 1600 DOHC in the 850 with a
front mount radiator.  They were so much fun
Bruce