gif/jpg from protel schematic?

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Mon Aug 28 15:59:25 GMT 2000

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:21:51 -0500, steve ravet <sravet at arm.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone know how to create a gif/bmp/jpg file from a protel
>schematic?  I tried save as and export but couldn't seem to do it.  I've
>got a "project" that I want to upload to the ftp site...

The best way might be to "print" it using the PDFWriter printer
driver, which allows you to output to a PDF file as if you were
printing the schematic to a printer. Unfortunately, our main computer
is still in storage, so I can't sent it to ya. Perhaps someone else
onlist has it, or can point you to a freebie copy of it on the Adobe
site. I got mine as part of a full Acrobat license, so I dunno zactly
what the source for it would be now. Sorry for such sketchy help.

Gar