Autronics misfiring update

clayb clayb at sonic.net
Tue Aug 29 03:03:01 GMT 2000

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the tips. As expected, it got figured out quickly. I must say
I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of documentation provided with
the ECU. OTOH, the ECU itself seems a very good unit, so, what can I
say? Ray Hall Turbocharging from Australia sent the following:

> The the ignition outputs on the SMC do not fire 1, 2, 3, 4 they fire 4,1,2,3
> when using four outputs.

Says it all, eh? I'd like to find the programmer and/or documentation
person and
re-arrange their pacemaker leads to 4,1,2,3...

- Clay