gif/jpg from protel schematic?

Will McGonegal McGonegal.Will at etc.ec.gc.ca
Tue Aug 29 14:57:17 GMT 2000

In Windows 98, to create a BMP of something on the screen I hit the Print Screen
button.  Then I open Microsoft Paint (comes with Win 98) and then choose the
paste option.  This pastes your "Print Screen" copy of the whole screen into
paint.  You can then trim off the extra parts of the screen image and save it as
a BMP.  If the image can't be viewed on one screen, I make two (or more) images,
and paste them together later.  I usually use Microsoft Photo Editor (think this
comes with Win 98 also) to paste them together and covert to JPG or GIF.

Will