SV: data collection and storage.....

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Aug 31 22:19:28 GMT 2000

Thanks.
I dont know, but I have the tought to maybe be able to find out how good
the boat is acclerating out of the corners,maybe if the rate is to slow the
same spot is not going to be found on every lap...I just have to adjust my
needs from whats awailable and keep it within the range of not to expensive
.
I could go down to 10 min and not record the hole race.....
whats the usual rate?
thanks
Espen