Throttle butterfly source?

Ross Corrigan 280zx at home.com
Mon Dec 4 02:11:01 GMT 2000

> > A while back, someone was looking for a source of small
> > throttle bodies.  Anybody know where I could find just
> > the butterly and shaft it pivots on?
> >
> > Specifically I'm looking for a butterfly 1.5" in diameter.
> > One a little smaller will do, but not less than an inch
> > or 1.25" depending on what I find.

Not sure if this was suggested or not but Datsun 510 SU's are 38mm (1.5")
and parts may be available new.
Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

mailto:280zx at home.com      ICQ # 11549358
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a
Z belongs