Wierd application, hypothetical question.

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Thu Dec 7 16:54:13 GMT 2000

About all you can do at that point is wave a rag in front of the intake,
and hope it chokes it.  Although I have heard of a person doing that
during a runaway, and the exhaust puked red cloth dust a second or two
later.

We should probably take this discussion off-line since it's such a deviation
from the list topic...