Honda fuel injector flow rate

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Dec 8 12:15:17 GMT 2000

hamid gatch-karan wrote:

> What is the flow rate of Honda fuel injector labeled "Keihin"?
> Where I can find the lowest price for Bosch fuel injector?
> Could some body help me to find the Manuel for the general Gm or =
> motorolla map sensor in the rectangle shape?

Keihin is an injector brand just like Bosch or Lucas is a brand.  You
will need to find the numbers on the injectors to get more detailed
info.  Someone once posed that they had a list of keihin injector flow
rates, but theat list never appeared.

RCEngineering works with keihin injectors, and they may be able to
provide the information you're looking for.  They are also on the web.
Shannen