WinBin & Bosch Motronic 1.3

hanswerner d hanswernerd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:12:05 GMT 2000

Hi,

I´m new to this list and happy to find something like this - after searching
the www for some time....

One of my "hobbies" is a BMW E30 325i with the mentioned Motronic.
Recently I found this great shareware EPROM Editor "WinBin", but
unfortunately the ECU / description files available are only for GM....

Does anyone have a Motronic ECU / decription file for this editor ???
Or another EPROM Editor, which can show 3D Data etc. ???

Maybe I can help with other Motronic infos....

Bye,
HW