Ignition

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Tue Dec 12 03:31:21 GMT 2000

	Looks like you found the right pins for me.  Now I just have to
measure everything and double check it.  I'm not sure the leafs really make
a difference because I saw some of both kinds with 2 and 4 leafs and I was
able to install some 2 leaf pins in a previously 4 leaf terminal.

	Thanks Rich, yours was the answer I was looking for with regard to
the pins.

James Ballenger