Ignition

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Tue Dec 12 09:49:12 GMT 2000

James,
Although the JT and JPT housings and crimps are in principle  slightly
different and non-interchangeable, in practice I guess you'll probably find
you can make the crimp fit either type of housing. One has a single barb,
the other a dual barb, you may find it difficult to remove them from the
housing if fitted in the 'wrong' one.
The JPT terminal is much stronger, without the tendency to get caught and
bent like the JT split-leaf if it's not aligned properly.

Rich