SV: LPG Injection

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Tue Dec 12 10:10:21 GMT 2000

Hi!
I think Bosch makes special injectors for lpg, a problem I have heard is
that
the injectors get worn out early from lack of lubrication....any one can
veryfy
this? A bosch injector will take the pressure(peak and hold) racing
injectors
made for high pressures is awailable (kei hin?)
The nice thing with liquide lpg injection is the ICREASED hp over petrol!!
read here:  http://www.docscipark.com.au/liquiphase.html
Espen

Wayne Macdonald [SMTP:wmcdonal at optushome.com.au] skrev 11. desember 2000
22:38:
> Can you inject LPG, I am planning to put injection on a Crysler 360 and
was wondering if this can be done or is the pressure too high, I have a
Motec M4/Pro