Hi Everybody!

Zak - Andrew Wakeling zakariski at optushome.com.au
Sat Dec 30 08:20:50 GMT 2000

Hey all,
I'm new on these lists... but I've sorta been around.
The name's Andrew Wakeling but call me Zak.

My father (Richard Wakeling) has been on this list for sometime and I've
always been interested with the topics myself but never had enough time
to read the e-mail, but now I've managed to subscribe myself and I'll
try to keep up with it all.

I know in the past, that I have been asked questions and the like which
I was unable to answer, but now that I'm actively on the list myself,
that won't be such a problem.

A bit about myself:
I live in Sydney, Australia. I'm 18. Student at University of New South
Wales doing B.Sc in Business Information Technology. I'm a self-taught
programmer of 9-10 years, and I specialize in C++ programming, however I
have knowledge in Java, Assembly, Haskell and I'm starting Visual C++.

I'm pretty into the Delco stuff... but I'm mostly interested in the
coding (esp Assembly). So I'll try to be active on the GMECM list.

I own a Nissan Pulsar Exa 1984 which has been converted to Delco. My
original idea was to modify it, but being a student and having no money,
its more the A to B car. Also, I've discovered that front-wheel drive
cars ARE quite troublesome to work on. This model is originally turbo,
however when I got it, the turbo was shot, so I was forced to take it
out, thus its NA.

I'm highly interested in turbo-charging, super-charging, insane levels
of boost, and high performance fuels!
(Hopefully, one day I'll own something like that...)

Neway, enough on me... If you want to know more personal stuff about me,
I've got a webpage at:
www.zakariski.cjb.net

All the best for the coming new year's!

Cheers,