willing to pay for project assistance

Rodney_L_Wiggins at keybank.com Rodney_L_Wiggins at keybank.com
Wed Feb 2 13:58:31 GMT 2000

     I am looking to have a relatively simple efi component designed and/or
built. Does anyone here do or know someone that does any freelance work?  I'm
having an oscillation problem on a big turboed car with a MFS.  I am simply
looking for a device (analog or digital) that will set an adjustable limit on
voltage output of my MFS when throttle position (and therefore voltage from my
tps) is less than a specific, adjustable point.  I've been trying to learn how
to do this myself, but so far I just haven't had the time to work on this
project.    I am looking to improve part throttle drivability, but not ready to
take the plunge and install a complete, proper EFI setup. When cruising I can
watch the MFS voltage surge to the point where the mixture becomes very rich and
then I believe I am "falling off the map" and the car bucks and stumbles.
Please contact me if you are interested in this project or know someone who
might be.

Thanks
Rod