bypass valve

Glen Beard gbeard1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 05:35:42 GMT 2000

Fisystems at aol.com wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone could help me locate a bypass valve used on Vortex
> superchargers.  If I remember right it has a bosch part number and is black
> plastic with a 1/2" inlet/outlet with one vacuum line.  If I had the part
> number or application I could just order the valve instead of the whole
> bypass kit from Vortek.

Here are the bypass valves that 'Vortech' is currently selling.
These do not look like the one you are describing.  It sounds
like the one you are thinking of is the one I got with my kit.
Plain black plastic, 1/2" in/out with vacuum line.  I don't have
a part # for mine as it came with the kit.  I can't even seem to
get to Vortech's price page to see how much they would cost.

http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/bypass.html

--
Glen Beard  95 T/A conv M6
355, Vortech, heads, cam...