newbie here..

Jan Ben ben at lucent.com
Thu Feb 10 19:21:06 GMT 2000

Hi all,
I just signed up.  I am impressed w. the MC diy project you guys are involved
with.  I am primarily interested in modifying or at least transplanting OEM EFI,
like retrofitting a Motronic instead of the L-Jet, or how to tune it or add a
turbo.
Also, I was wondering if you guys thought about a cheap way to collect data.. I
was thinking that a bunch of sensors (incl. sparc and injector info, etc etc)
could be modulated and recorded on a hi-fi audio tape.
Then you can read it in w. a sound card, and play w. the data all you want.
Anybody thought about it?   I just know there's a cheap consumer card out there
that can either TDM or freq. modulate 4 or 8 channels ..?
rgds
Jan