Dynamometer Bull Busters

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Mon Feb 14 23:06:31 GMT 2000

This looks like the start of a pissing contest.
If you have guestions for them, ask them, least don't include me in reading
this stuff.
If you get interesting answers maybe that would be worth posting but
addressing us about your guestions to them, just doesn't make sense in my
book
Grumpy
   I'd imagine any number of Motorcycle engines would spin plenty fast
enough.