Mass airflow sensors.

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Feb 17 01:47:42 GMT 2000

If your as sharp as you sound, I'd run a map sensor, and plot a bunch of
points and compare them to the VAF.  Then use a pic to translate things, it
would need a rpm input and IAT to get things right, and would be involved,
but sounds like you have lots of work to do here, anyway to get this right.
Grumpy
      What kinda of signal does your TPS output?.
      How many wires on your IAC?.

> Whew.
> So... now that I've given you the whole spiel, do you have any thoughts?
Am
> I completely insane, or is this just the kind of challenge you guys love.
>   Andrew
 PS:  we've been around and around and around on getting the fueling on this