Dual ign system question

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Feb 17 16:02:53 GMT 2000

MSD makes a devise for being able to run two coils, with a single output
(NASCAR item), that sounds like what your looking for.  I haven't a clue
about price.  It would seemingly have to include a diode od some sort so
that a shorted secondary in one coil wouldn't effect the others output.  I'd
also venture a guess that the small aircraft or experimental aircraft groups
might have something similiar.
Grumpy