EFI newbiee ideas, few questions.

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Feb 24 16:54:39 GMT 2000

Personally I use Diacom+, while initially expensive, in a long run it's
cheap.
radio shack sells some data recorders.
While the above aren't DIY, they are alternatives.
There have been a few threads about using a sound card for that.  Several
long ones about gathering engine accleration rates, using a HV sensor on a
plug wire.
Grumpy
   Might have been over sparked, and more info is in the archives?.