EGOR Alive?

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Sun Jan 2 23:47:57 GMT 2000

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 08:20:47 -0600 "Robert Eickhorst" <rleickho at home.com>

>I have been rummaging thru the archives and found a lot of messages about
>the UEGO sensor.  Apparently Garfield was making available an interface
>design(EGOR).  The last message I seem to find is from May of 1999.  Anybody
>know what happened?
>Bob Eickhorst
>rleickho at home.com

Well, alas, we were hoping to make the announcement around Christmas
time (there must have been something later than May, tho), but our last
step of calibrations using "primary standard" gases was delayed, because
the special-order gases arrived late, and some oddball valves they
supplied on the bottles had to be adapted. Please stand by, and you'll
hear all about it here on DIY just as soon as we have completed this
last step. Real soon now.

Gar